Picked up 60 endemic trees from Huon Farm Trees yesterday and slotted the following in the ground today:
- 15 Woolly Tea-Trees (Leptospermum lanigerum) that's all of them too
- 6 at the entrance, making it a total of 14 out there now
- 9 along the driveway, taking that total to about 30 along the drive
- 12 Scented Paper-bark (Melalueca Squarrosa)
- Planted in a north-south hedge two metres apart on the east side of the dam. Only 33 to go :-)
This site is powered by ikiwiki.
Copyright © 2014 Craige McWhirter.